nextzett Perlglanz Spray Wax Drying Aid
- Helps speed up the drying process
- Lubricates drying tools to reduce scratches
- Polymers seal the surface with a high gloss finish
- Helps reduce spotting and streaks
- Use to top off sealants, waxes, coatings and PPF for that extra gloss finish
Perlglanz Spray Wax aids in the drying process when sprayed on wet paint that's just been washed and rinsed. Polymers cause water to bead and run off while lubricating drying aids to reduce scratches and micro abrasions. Reduces spotting and streaks while sealing in the finish with a high gloss shine and protection that lasts for weeks.
Application: After rinsing soap and before drying paintwork, mist Spray Wax on wet surface. The polymer formula will begin to bond to the surface. Either rinse off or dry paintwork. Either way, Spray Wax will leave a polymer protective finish on the surface.
Dry application: Use as a quick detailer. Spray and wipe down with a microfiber towel.
16.9 fl oz (500 ml)