Q1 Premium Protective Film 16 x 350 ft
Sale Out of Stock. More Coming!
Regular price $55.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- Corona treated for maximum particle adhesion
- Translucent to assist in the moving of vehicles
- Sheeting clings to the vehicle and has centered printing to help with alignment
- Excellent adhesion
- Easy roll release
- Paint absorbent
- Resists tearing
- Resistant to solvents
- No bleed through
- Easy-to-use dispenser box provides fast application
- Statically charge for easy masking
Q1® Premium Masking Drop is a paint masking film, the perfect tool to protect the parts of the vehicle that require not to be painted. The HDPE paint masking film has an electrostatic charge to attract the film on to the vehicle surface for a safe application. Thanks to corona treatment, the film provides strong adherence of the paint to the film. Q1® paint masking film is a professional product for automotive painting, as it withstands high temperatures up to 110°C/230°F for half an hour and 90°C/194°F for one hour. The film is easy to remove and leaves clean surfaces with no residue. Paint masking films are employed in the car refinishing sector to mask off wide areas of vehicles. Their application can be done with the aid of masking tape, using it to fasten the film to the desired area.