nextzett Windscreen Clear - 338 oz
- Concentrated, ammonia-free glass cleaner
- Streak-free finish
- Easily removes bugs, sap and nicotine film
- Safe on tint and plastic headlights
- Use on all smooth enameled surfaces
- Meets OECD international standards criteria for biodegradability
Windscreen Clear is a concentrated glass cleaner for windshields, mirrors, plastic headlight lenses and windscreens. Windscreen Clear easily removes dirt, grease, wax and silicone leaving a streak-free finish. Ammonia-free formula will not harm paintwork, chrome, rubber, or window tint. Environmentally friendly formula is propellant-free. Dilution of 1:6 yields 16 gallons of highly effective glass cleaner.
Windscreen Clear is a lot more concentrated than competing glass cleaners and therefore requires a slight change to the way you apply it. Here are some useful application tips for a streak-free finish.
- Make sure you dilute the product at the minimum suggested amount of 1:6. That's one part Windscreen Clear for every 6 parts of distilled water. For example, mix 1 oz of Windscreen Clear with 6 oz of distilled water for a total of 7 oz of cleaning product. Used at full concentration or not diluted enough and you risk leaving a film that will streak, cause glare and attract dust making for unsightly windows and mirrors.
- Spray lightly - if you are trigger happy, you need to ease up. Spray too much product and you'll end up with the film mentioned above.
- Wipe down with a microfiber cloth to ensure you remove any remaining residue.